What jobs are good to get for digital technology specialist careers in 2022?
I am often asked what a good technology job to get into. I occasionally keep across industry trends and opportunities. However, as I describe myself as a digital technology specialist in my work, I know that the below roles have always been key and in-demand, and in the last 12 months, "booming" with many people starting new jobs. This list is impartial, objective and updated based on what I see in demand. I am not a recruiter and get nothing out of this commentary.
- Solutions Architect, Product Architect, Systems Architect
- Software Engineer, Digital Developer, Software Developer, Web Developer, Application Developers
- DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer, System Administrator, IT Engineer
- Head of Technology, Head of Software Engineering, Head of Engineering
- Software Engineering Manager, Engineering Manager, Development Manager
- Technical Lead, Team Lead
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Search Engine Optimisation Analyst, SEO Manager
- Head of Product, Product Manager, Product Owner
- Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Digital Business Analyst, Scrum Master
- Ad Technology Manager, Ad Operations Manager, Campaign Manager
- Head of Social, Social Media Manager, Social Media Producer